- Connect, configure and monitor the video stream of your Orlaco digital video stream.
- Change network configuration of your digital camera.
- Change resolution, video compression, video bitrate and FPS settings in the ROI-Configurator. (ROI = Preset)
- GStreamer Pipeline Configuration for Multicast streaming.
- Powerful C++ API for ISO17215 (Road vehicles — Video communication interface for cameras VCIC) functions. Use all features from the Sequality-IP-Camera-Configuration user interface in your own application.
- Integration for QtQuick and QML – Build your own integration in your QtQuick application with ease!
Custom Builds and Integrations
- Contact us at , if you want to integrate your digital IP camera in your embedded Linux application!
- Video Hardware acceleration for MJPEG and H264 video codecs available on many hardware platforms. We have done extensive tests on i.Mx6 and i.Mx8 modules and can provide you with an optimal gstreamer pipeline configuration for your hardware platform! Contact us at to receive more information!
- Pre-built binary Version for Windows, Linux-Desktop and NXP i.Mx6. Coming soon!
- Contact us at , if you want to have binaries for your target system!
- More features and customized design available in a custom-built-version. Contact !
- Currently, we are working on the first release. Estimated release date is July 2020. Please fill out the contact form below if you want to get an email notification as soon as a release is available.
Get a notification as soon as a release download is available!