- Connect, configure and monitor the video stream of your IFM 3D camera.
- Change network configuration, range, spatial and time filter to obtain good quality 3D data streams.
- Set your 3D region of interest with interactive live 3D-visualization of the point-cloud in real-time.
- Detect single object specified by diameter within an adjustable 3D-detection zone
- View the live video in 3D, zoom and rotate the scene
- Powerful C++ API for custom object detection and custom application development.
- Integration for QtQuick and QML using Qt3D and Point Cloud Library, – Build your own integration in your Qt application with ease.
Custom Builds and Integrations
- Contact us at , if you want to analyse custom objects or integrate 3D camera streams into your application.
- Pre-built binary evaluation version for Linux-Desktop (Ubuntu 20.04), contact us at , for a download link and installation instructions.