- Monitor your embedded Linux device remotely via a responsive HTML5 web app – on your desktop PC, your smartphone or tablet.
- Visualization of CPU, memory, CAN bus, network and disk-space. Nice and tidy, all in one place!
- CAN bus message analysis – see cycle times and complete can log in the Sequality HTML5 Embedded System Monitor app!
- Remotely configure your network interfaces on your embedded Linux device – static or dynamic IP, wireless network scans, wireless network password, OpenVPN configuration – with a user friendly graphical interface in your browser.
- You are running a GUI application on your device and want to monitor the contents of your screen? No problem – get a remote view of the display within the browser app.
Custom Builds and Integrations
- Contact us at , if you want to integrate remote monitoring in your embedded Linux application!
- Pre-built binary for Raspberry-PI 3 and NXP i.Mx6. Coming soon!
- Contact us at , if you want to have binaries for your target system!
- More features and customized design available in a custom-built-version. Contact !
- Currently, we are working on the first release. Estimated release date is July 2020. Please fill out the contact form below if you want to get an email notification as soon as a release is available.
- This application uses the sequality HTML5 & Qt architecture discussed in our HTML5 vs Qt videos and whitepaper.
- The backend running on the embedded linux device uses a lightweight C++ Qt applicaton that reads all sensor data and sends JSON messages to the subscribed clients.
- The HTML5 application using Angular is served by a web server running on the embedded Linux device. Optionally we can use a QtWebView to also display the HTML5 application full-screen on the embedded device (see screenshot above). See here for further video comparisions of different approaches.
Get a notification as soon as a release download is available!