- Fire trucks, agricultural harvesting machines, elevators oder modern smart homes run on software by Sequality. We create innovative solutions for the future together with our clients.
- We cooperate with clients such as Rosenbauer, Ropa or Engel and work with international partners like The Qt Company, NXP and the Linux community.
- Your contribution is highly relevant and displays a high level of innovation potential for the products of our clients. We appreciate transparent and respectful cooperations that are also fun.
Are you interested? Get in touch!
Vacancies @ Sequality
- Software Developer – with a passion for Linux or Qt
For our office at the Softwarepark Hagenberg we are looking for a software developer (junior or senior) supporting us with the development of innovative projects for our partners. Apply now!
Please send your application to email@example.com or contact us at +43 7236 26101 for further information. The first round of interviews can be executed via Skype or video conference. We look forward to your application!
Internships & Supervision of Academic Papers
Are you looking for an internship or for a research area with regard to your bachelor/master thesis? Have our fields of expertise caught your interest? If so, then we very much look forward to hearing from you! Over the past, interns and students have successfully cooperated with us while working on their research at the same time. We offer you different fields of expertise which are closely related to your work or academic paper. In the course of our collaborative work and research we often cooperate with renowned companies from all over Europe. Both national and international students and trainees are welcome to apply!
- How-to-get-design-into-your-application (m/w)
- Embedded-GPU-Benchmarking-with-Qt (m/w)
- Qt-for-mC-Comparison (m/w)
- JSON-Schema-Validator-for-Qt (m/w)
Reasons for Working with Us
At sequality software engineering we offer you:
- Professional development within an expanding organisation in a young, dynamic and motivated environment based on teamwork
- A bright and modern workplace within the innovative hub of the Softwarepark Hagenberg
- A work environment based on appreciation, flat hierarchies as well as a satisfying work-life balance, with flexible working hours and a fair remuneration
- Innovative projects with renowned customers: Contribute with creative ideas to develop solutions that exceed expectations!
- Participation in international technology talks, fairs and conferences
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and to getting to know you!