Powerful embedded applications are usually not limited by the CPU, but by the GPU and memory bandwidth instead. As per extensive research conducted by Toradex Partner, Sequality Software Engineering, there is a lack of adequate GPU benchmarking for embedded SoCs in the market today – thereby leading to Sequality developing a benchmark itself based on Qt for Device Creation featuring Toradex’s System on Modules (SoMs), and Sequality’s automotive suite. The basis for all tests conducted were standard Boot2Qt images with additional optimization on the respective hardware platforms used.
Key takeaways include:
- Benchmark results showing the embedded GPU performance
- Performance from Raspberry Pi to Apalis iMX8
- See how Sequality was able to increase the performance on many platforms by various optimizations of its application
- Be privy to key insights into how Qt applications can be optimized and how you can optimize fluidity, with emphasis on QtQuick
- Have your questions answered by experts from Sequality, The Qt Company and Toradex
If you want to take part at the webinar on June 25th 2020, please register directly at Toradex here:
We are looking forward to seeing you in the webinar on June 25th, 2020!
Download for the Webinar-Presentation is now available!
Send download link to: